Wednesday 8 February 2012

Step in the right direction

Hello. Have you missed me? Of course you have.

Right so first of all I must ask forgiveness from the Gooner Family. On Friday I finished work at 3 and headed to the pub for a swift one.....I then stumbled out of fabric at 5am sat morning. Woke up at 12 for the match(I'm only 10min tube away) And I'm ashamed to say......I feel back to sleep.

So yes I did miss the biggest win of the year and yes I was part of the empty seat crew and yes I am a c###.

Anyway. Moving onto things less painful. We won. RVP hat-trick, The Ox bagging 2 and the legend got another alongside the cheeky Spaniard. What a game, and after Howard Webb earned MOTM for his outstanding performance in utd's comeback, were only 3 points off 4th.

I realise the scousers and geordies are on the ball aswell but too be honest I don't give a f###. If we finish behind them im going to start watching darts. What we need to do Is match or better chelski. Anything less is a joke. We need to pull our socks up and crack on and this win really hit the spot.

I believe we can do it. And what The tiny optimist in me is saying is 3rd and the FA should be our targets. Come on boys.

On a side note, during the villa game a few weeks back a protest was held near my seats in the north bank. Nothing much, just 2 blokes with Wenger out banners. But the stewards forced them down. Now I don't agree with the banners but paying fans have the right to protest and I think this is the problem with us now. Were too clean. Too sanitised, and this reflects on how we play. We need fans who can sing And not just mumble and to do this the club needs to remove corporate tickets for armchair viewers on business trips. 60000 seated stadium and half don't know why she wore a yellow ribbon. Sort it out.







Up the Arse

Goonerdan

No comments:

Post a Comment