Thursday 29 September 2011

Smashing my plates

Hello and sorry for the late blog.My kitchen is a mess with broken plates from last night and the shouts of oophaa still ringing in my ears. Beer and ouzo? Is that how you spell it? Christ never drink it when watching football! Well we won. I will say it again WE WON! Yes we looked out of sorts defence wise at times, yes we can do better, but to be the only winning team from England in the CL you would expect plaudits all round.

However, this is the UK and with our press if it ain't Manc it ain't worth reporting well. See Ladyarse or Johnny O'Neil on twitter to see what I mean. With a cold and headache from hell this this a short blog but boys we are proud of you. The ox is our new youngest goal score holder. 3 wins in 3 different competitions, but as the press would have it we are still poor.

Sunday is a big test but I really now have faith in what we are doing. Can you imagine a fully fit Arsenal team? So to the media I say I hope you get to eat your words and never under estimate a wounded Gooner. We have real bite.

Later and ice bags please,

No comments:

Post a Comment