Friday 30 September 2011

I am mad, I know I am mad, just like everyone else!

There is a dark side of the moon, I know I am sitting in it. It's bleak, cold and very very dark! Well enough of reading the sports press about Arsenal. By the way Frank McKlintock, my hero from 1971 and my first final with my dad as a fully fledged Gunner, shame on you for jumping on the press Arsenal thumping band wagon! You said less on Talksport but to lend your name to that article? Well you broke a little 1971 boys heart today. Once again the Arsenal bashing taxi has been around all the redtops and broad sheets, must be because it's a cheap fare and gets you noticed with little effort! No 3 wins in 3? Of course not. Praising our youngest CL goal scorer, Oooh to dull for us! Arsene's 15 year anniversary? is he not sacked yet? BBC5 mmmm poor to say the least, jumping on the Silent Stan express too., and RVP to Money City?

Well enough of that, we are Arsenal after all and all Gooners are used to it. It will soon be Spud time again and I for one, though nervous on our defence side, think this could be the game to turn our season around. Not because it's the yids. Far from it in fact. I just feel it would be something special to look back before the forth coming interlull with 4 wins out of 4 when most expect us to fall flat on our Arse (sic)

I had some good chats with fellow gooners on Twitter today and what a great bunch of fans we have and guys look out for other contributions from them in the coming weeks. Thanks guys.

Tomorrow I will be doing the pre game stuff and setting up the tone for the weekend. Good bye for a while to Almunia, as he joins the Bentner, loan circuit and most of all a big Happy Birthday to Ceti, one of the big founders of Gunning From Sussex. Sorry I cannot be there but have a really fab night.

So big blog tomorrow but enjoy your Friday and I will now head off to my padded cell on the the dark side of the moon. Big thanks to Pink Floyd for today's theme.

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment