Sunday 27 November 2011

Please some air for a flat Sunday

Well, should have kept my mouth shut on Twitter yesterday when I said Fulham were yet to have a defender score for them this season in the prem, TV5 corrected that little issue, although it was a freak goal but we are still undermined by defensive errors, even if it is only one, that is all the opposition need. However credit to TV5 he came back and scored to make it 1-1 so Fulham are still to beat us at home. All credit to them though, they came with a game plan and stuck to it if only Ramsey and Djourou had stuck theirs away then we would be sitting pretty on 3 points again. Well we did not lose and it is a marathon not a race so bring on Wigan next weekend.

I was amazed with the scores this weekend, Manure draw with Newcastle looking good, Citeh with the scouse, Yes I know Spuds and Chelski won but look at the opposition, no disrespect to them but either hardly had a game on their hands and with the upcoming games due in December, Citeh will have their unbeaten league run ruined, I see lots of chances for us to keep climbing. 7th tonight and still unbeaten in 6!!!!!!

I was reading today that Citeh want to bid for RVP. They seem to be really good at disrupting teams and with this kind of behaviour, just unsettle guys and we will win. I have no respect for you Shitteh, history is built on respect, not money. here is to the oil barrens going blip! Oh no more oil!

Finally my heart goes out the the Family of Gary Speed. I do not know what kind of heart ache he was going through to do such a thing but I do know what it is to have some one taken from you so from all at GFS, rest in peace Gary and our condolences.
Laters,
The Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment