Wednesday 9 November 2011

Money or Pride for your Country? With Mrs F

 Well we've got the old International break staying with us this week, woo hoo (in my sarcastic voice). I'm sorry but when it comes around I just think to myself, "Great, another year trying for another trophy we aren't going to get our hands anywhere near because we just don't have the stamina anymore.." We need to get rid of the old timers and bring in some new, more experienced in the youth kind of guys to take on the shining stars around the world that are running our team in circles.
 I know most England fans say it's the manager, but I think it's him and the team, and that it isn't about winning for our country anymore it's about how much money your going to get at the end of it. I've said to a few of my friends that I think the way it should be is if you get to the knock out stages you get a small sum. Then if you get to the next round your amount goes up by a fraction, but if you get to the final you get what you'd normally get paid for every game they seem to play at the moment and the pride that you won something for your country. That's how it should be, and if you don't get into the knockout stages you don't get paid at all! Then the players might start thinking again that it's not for the money but for your country..

 At least I've got Norwich vs Arsenal to look forward to, even though I'll still be watching England play on Saturday I'll have more of my heart in it on the 19th..

Have a good week guys
Love Mrs Fabregas
xx   

No comments:

Post a Comment