Monday 9 January 2012

Thierry's first game back, I wonder how he'll do?

So, it's the FA Cup tonight.. Hmm I wonder how everyone is feeling?

 So we're meeting Leeds again for the second time in two seasons of the FA Cup, but I'm sure we'll do better than just getting through from a nail biting late penalty from Cesc Fabregas.
 We have the return from Thierry Henry to help us out, he will most likely start on the bench and will be a late sub, but I'm sure his presence alone might get the Leeds players hearts pumping with fear, lol! I'm sure everyone is expecting Henry to be how he used to be when he played with us before, but you must remember that it's been almost 5 years since he's been playing for Arsenal. He's alot older with less pace than he had before, please don't think that I'm not jumping around my room with happiness, because I am. I'm really excited about tonight's game, and hope that he'll be playing on the 22nd so I can see him play in Arsenal colours again :)

Anyway, less talk about Thierry and more about the Arsenal team! RVP has said that he's "re-charged his batteries" so he should be back on it tonight. Theo has come out saying that "this cup is as special as ever" which i agree, because right now any cup that Arsenal can get ahold of, we should grab and hold on to it as hard as we can.
 If we beat Leeds tonight, we have Aston Villa waiting for us in the wings, at least we didn't get a team like the unstoppable Man City, oh wait, hang on a second, they got booted out my Man Utd. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Sorry it just came out, oops!


Here's Some Fun Facts For Ya:

Arsenal have scored 12 goals in their last 13 games against Leeds

In the season of 2003/04, Arsenal scored 13 goals in 3 wins over Leeds.

Thierry Henry scored four goals in his last match against Leeds, which was a 5-0 win at good old Highbury on the 16th April 2004


See you on the other side
Love
Mrs Fabregas
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment