Wednesday 18 January 2012

Our Say Says????????????????????

My blog is going to be a little different today, it's going to be about something that has been on my mind for a few weeks now..

I got told by my friend that a post had been put up on a site indicating that I was having an intimate relationship with my co worker and that he was a fraud and a bullshitter, and should not be trusted. This said person doesn't know anything but what is being shown on the surface. We want people to know that what is happening at the moment is entirely professional and will remain to be. As a result of these malicious rumours several meetings so far have been damaged to the extent where we lost 3 banks: the embarrassment of which cannot be measured. This upsets me greatly as i know this said person, and wouldn't of ever thought this would happen.

Mrs Fabregas

No comments:

Post a Comment