Tuesday 24 January 2012

Justification? Not him.....

Hello to every Gooner out there!!
I was supposed to go to the game on Sunday, but quite happy I didn't after... The Dog got jumped (and I don't mean in a good way), on way home but got saved by other Gooners. Good 'ol Gooner Family!! But also because of how the fans booed. I know AA sometimes plays shit, but sometimes he plays well too. He's lost his confidence and needs to work on getting it back. I don't think a stadium full of people booing when he is a sub is going to help that. Some people are saying they weren't booing him, it was about Wenger's decision to take off Ox... But if you are the person coming on as sub and the stadium is booing, it's not gonna make you feel very good about yourself, your abilities, or running out on to the pitch. We are stuck with him for now and should, as fans of this incredible, and thoroughly frustrating ,at times, club be cheering him on. I know alot of you won't agree with me and that's fine but I think if he got his confidence back he would improve.

As for Arsene, he stated that he doesn't have to justify who he takes off... What? I think he should have too, it's part of his job to explain to the fans who buy millions of pounds worth of merchandise and tickets. To explain the logic behind decisions like that or others he's made.. like not signing any experienced and established players. He summed it up in a nutshell by saying "We had the chances to win the game quite comfortably but United are a bit more mature in every position then we are"   Isn't that what we've all been saying everytime he gets another 17 yr old??  Don't get me wrong, I am a Wenger fan, I just think he should actually listen to what he says and act on it....

So, we have Villa on Sun, let's trying and concentrate on good vibes for the boys!! I know Arsenal can drive ya mad, pull your own hair out frustration, but they're are more wonderful moments than bad.. and to tell ya the truth, you should all be used to it by now!! :o)

As I saw in a twitter comment  earlier, Arsenal is for life, not just for trophies!!


Signing off,
Surfergirl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment