Monday 5 December 2011

Top Spot For Arsenal, With Mrs F

 We're through to the knockout stages, who would have guessed at the beginning of the season that at this moment we're the only English team to have qualified. I sure didn't.. I'm not being mean but we all probably felt the same at the time, now what a great feeling though to be wrong!

 Arsene has come out that he's keeping some of the big boys at home to rest and get on with training, but that doesn't mean our younger side won't have their time to shine tomorrow. To me the team that played Man City in the Carling Cup last Tuesday did fantastic, we had our B-Team playing while they were so nervous in their boots they put on an amazing first team. I thought we were doomed from the starting line up. Our boys hit home though with a brilliant performance, and I was very proud of them by the end of the game.

So if this is most of our team in the line up tomorrow I think we'll do well, go for the win boys! Sadly I'm not going to be able to watch the game so cheer an extra bit harder for me, while I'm stuffing my face at my mini club's Christmas meal.
If any of you own a classic mini, or even a new one (bini) then check out Mini Freakz Of Sussex. We are a great little club always welcoming new members, it's only just gone a year since we first started and we've grown into a great team of friends.

 Anyway back to the Champions League, with our team winning five and drawing two out of seven games to be at the top of the table. The only thing standing in our way now is Barcelona and Real Madrid as our main wall to overcome, if we can do it I think we could go on to win the league. You might all think I'm mad but I think it could be possible, wouldn't it be great if we did! It's been 6 years, 6 months and 19 days since we last had silverware in our cabinet, why not end that drought with the Champions League! Have faith fellow gooners it is possible.

Love
 Mrs Fabregas
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment