Friday 9 December 2011

Let's All Laugh At Manchester

London 2 Manchester 0.....if you'll give me a moment....
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Now I'm not usually one for clumping us with any other team but I'm more than happy to join force with any Chelsea fans in a collective chuckle right now.
My top 4 most hated teams: spurs, utd, city, and the rugby boys will all be playing in the shit waste of time competition and long may this continue.
I hate Europa League. I'd rather we finished 9th than 5th. Scrap Europe for the season and focus on the other 3. But we qualified.....first out of all the English teams (I wonder what the odds on that were in august) and with only really the 2 Italians to worry about I'm confident of our progression. Yes the Tuesday performance was like a Mr bean sketch but who really cares. Second string team, didn't need a win, and the Greeks were well up for it. Fuck it, as long as Vito gets vetoed from ever appearing near a goal net again.
Granted this was a real chance for some players to stake their claim, namely Chamakh and Andrey but bar them shitting out gold they have no use in the team and id rather see the replaced. No matter what they did Tuesday.
Basel....HA. Sorry just slipped in. Anyway on 2 Everton and I'm looking forward to this, but not just because I love arsenal more than Fritzl likes sound proofing. I'm meeting the illustrious Dog and Mrs F. I've already been challenged to a drinking contest by Mrs F...pah, and I owe her a pint so I can tell this is going to get messy. If anyone finds 3 bloggers wandering down Drayton park late Saturday please return us to the pub.
It should be a good game. You can never write off everton even though they've had a couple of spankings off us. And the added spark of Arteta should make for a treat.
Anyway. I have beer to drink and meat to eat so I'll love you and leave you.

Up the arse

Hahaha Champions League.....you having a laugh

GoonerDan

No comments:

Post a Comment