Tuesday 20 December 2011

My Evil Brother and Sausage Rolls With A Bit Of Arsenal On The Side

 At this moment, I'm typing on my shiny new laptop while listening to Christmas music and my mom and nan making sausage rolls behind me on the table. My nan's eye co-ordination is going though as the rolls are slowly getting bigger and bigger, don't you just love Christmas!
 Anyway.. So we're out of the title race, but did anyone think we had a chance this year. I didn't at the beginning, then changed my mind and then we lost to Man City so that changes things a little. We can still finish above Spurs though, no we will finish above them. I think if we did finish below them I'd be like that sketch in Family Guy, where it's the cookie monster sitting in a cubicle with a spoon of cookie dough and a lighter. The cubicle door gets pushed open and he's sitting there and yells "DON'T LOOK AT ME!" that's what I'd be like. So lets hope that doesn't happen, shall we.

 So Christmas transfer window is fast approaching, and we need a striker to help our hero RVP but who will join us if Arsene is actually going to buy anyone? Apparently..

 Whilst writing this my youngest brother Harley asks my mom "does Cetacea have a man?" and she replies "yea she does" so he says "oh, there's my Christmas present gone" to which me and my mom burst into fits of laughter and i completely forget what I'm trying to type out, thanks dude.

 Well that's me screwed then, sorry.. I'll finish it off next time, sausage rolls are calling.

 Have a very merry Christmas everyone!

 Love Mrs Fabregas
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment