Tuesday 20 December 2011

Hacking? And the man in black on Sunday!

Right from the start I will say I have a sense of humour, more so then most I would say. I write a blog for starters and that takes a little humour and put up with some messages on twitter from time to time, Spuds of course but having to spend time sorting corrupt profiles and hackers is not my idea of a good time. So apologies dear friends for the delay in blogging. I hope you will understand. Apologies and rant over!

So back to The Arsenal. looking back on Sunday I feel a lot better than our last visit to Mancland. Our first league defeat since the Spuds but not a drubbing like before, and with our back line in it's current state the first half was pretty good viewing. It was real attacking stuff. Shiteh were lucky not to go ahead through the Hand of God son in law but Song was also unlucky, also Ramsey, from the resulting corner gave Hart a scare.

Second half though we had to make a substitution which I thought disturbed our play with Djourou off, again, and Miquel coming on pushing our defence into moves of position to accommodate. Sadly a tap in from Silva broke the deadlock but at least Walcott found there was a game going on and nearly replied. With RVP denied a very good goal by and offside decision, the kind that's seems to be plaguing the Premier League at the moment it needed a change to give us some edge. What we got was not a sharp knife to cut them open but a plastic spoon in the shape of Chamakh and Arshavin. Given they only have two league goals between them this season it goes to show the depth of the squad we have so I am hoping for some kind of activity in January and also for the Ox and Benayoun to feature a bit more. TV5 tested Hart and judging by his face he was glad to see it go just wide but the end result just proved the strength and depth Shiteh have so they were able to take the points and pinch the top spot back from Manure.

Arsene said before the game this was won we could not lose. Well we did but football has a habit of throwing up surprises so I still feel we have to go for the top even if they are twelve points clear. Just think Newcastle and Manure and you know what I mean.

As for the man in black. Well I am not a fan, a hand ball and offside decisions, three yellow cards, Song again with one, led me to think he was there to pick our pockets at any opportunity. At least he did not accept the play acting from Shiteh to get our carded players sent off. Shame on Barry and Richards.

As for Nasri given the man of the match award? Some humour goes to far in Mancland but we just shrug it off. As my mate Sooty said "Shiteh just want to be Arsenal" I for one think that is praise indeed from the richest team going. However Shiteh need to just keep going, in the other direction of our players and make some of there own.

That's all for now, Villa next so back to winning ways.
Laters,
The Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment