Saturday 24 December 2011

Has Arsenal Been Naughty Or Nice This Year?

Seasons Greetings Everybody!

 I apologises now for my pain in the ass brother, who can be really funny when he wants to (which I'm sure some of you who have siblings agree!) for my last blog abruptly ending.

 Just a quick question, but did any of you that are reading this feel this year that Christmas just crept up on you and all of a sudden it was there..? I did, I only just got my Xmas shopping finished last week but I've got to pop out today to get a few last things. Cutting it close I know!

 I wonder what Arsenal are getting this Christmas? Maybe another striker to help RVP out (I hope you all voted for him as player of the year!) or a full-back on loan if Kieran Gibbs injury is still playing up.. Who knows, only Father Christmas. Or even better Thierry Henry could come back for a short term loan to help out RVP once Gervinho and Chamakh go off in the new year to participate in the African Cup Of Nations. Now wouldn't that be amazing to see him back in an Arsenal shirt, I'd pay silly money to be at that game if he returned! Wouldn't you?

 So, we have Wolves coming up. Over the Christmas period we really need to start pushing points, we must get above Spurs and with them drawing over the week has helped. We still need to do our bit though, we just got through Aston Villa (even Arsene admits we were "lucky" to get the 3 vital points) so a win at home to Wolves is the Xmas present we need. Lets hope Father Christmas thinks we're on the nice list this year.

 Well, that's it from me till boxing day. Time to put my feet up and enjoy Christmas, oh wait I have to work tonight, damn! It's alright though, someone has to pour all you lovely people a drink. Then off to my mom's house, apparently I'm getting an "exciting" Xmas gift this year, who knows what it'll be..
 Surfergirl will be writing tomorrow, in case the family are driving you nuts and you want some time to yourself we'll be here for you! That's our Christmas present to you!

 So enjoy Christmas everyone, get merry have fun and stuff yourselves with turkey!

Merry Christmas

Love Mrs Fabregas
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment