Thursday 2 February 2012

One thing all Gooners must do!

Hi all,
  I have been busy with work today but I have been dropping in an out of Arsenal sites, twitter etc and I have to say, never have I been so embarrassed by Arsenal fans. The amount of Vitriol, scandalous tweets, and down right rude reactions to honest opinions have appalled me today.

As a Gooner of long standing since 1970, never have I witnessed the diatribe from radio, Internet and press after last nights result. One particular on twitter had me blocking him, see my TL but bloody hell Gooners, what are you doing? Yes I want my Arsenal back, yes, I want trophies and success but do I want an Arsenal fans infighting to get it?

After all we are all supporting one club and want the best for it, everyone has an opinion and are entitled to it, having your say, good or bad, means you get your voice heard. Be critical, be constructive but being abusive gets us no where and makes us weaker. Lets face it some Spuds have latched on to the most disgusting stuff I have ever read and gives us a bad name, they are really enjoying it.

To a minority of so called Arsenal fans I say grow up. To the majority I say, great have your say, be honest but do not be a glory hunter for your comments. Yes I want my Arsenal back but not at the expense of ignorance or threatened thuggery, we should know better. Forward to the weekend!

Laters, Dog is off the leash!

No comments:

Post a Comment