Monday 20 February 2012

Will this nightmare ever end? Worse to come I fear!

You may have noticed that the GFS family have been very quiet of late, me included. No excuses for that but I have been at a loss to put into words what has happened and is happening around my beloved club!
A four nil drubbing at the hands of Milan and put out of the FA cup by a Sunderland team, not long ago thought of as a second rate outfit on the road to relegation. Amazing what a new manager can do eh? By the way these are the payers Steve Bruce had as well. Good luck Wolves if that is your next choice of manager. Also a mauling from press and commentators alike, Roy Keane being pretty dismissive "The worse Arsenal team I have seen" Criticism from ex players like Petite, Bergkamp, Viera et al, players looking like they cannot play, Arsene, who says fourth is a trophy and to top it all the constant infighting and bickering between fans. For god sake people!

Silent Stan flies into London today, doubt we will hear much off the back of that. This is the worst spell under Wenger since he began in 1996. There are loads of questions, opinions, banners and looks like more protests yet any guiding hands that could speak stay quiet and the whole sorry saga that is Arsenal continues to blunder from one issue to another.

A weekend of more protests is on the cards and our rivals, spuds will be loving this. I can see another loss this weekend and trouble between Arsenal fans themselves. I hope not but having witnessed what I did recently at the Emirates I will not be surprised.

Depressing? Yes but I really hope we all stick together to get through this.

Laters,
The Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment