Monday 6 February 2012

Super Bowl or superbowl?

So YES WE WON 7-1 and holy **** how f~~~ cool was that??!!! We had everybody lining (sorry qu-ing, how the hell do you spell that anyway?) up to score!! It was more than amazing it was , ARSENAL from old....
Jeez, smiling? Na! I was grinning like the cat in Alice in Wonderland... No Queen of Hearts to bake any tarts, just the team I and alot of other fans knew they could be!!!

As for the Superbowl, I as an American (support the Chargers!!!) am all up for the Superbowl... Was hoping for the Pats to win as I lived for awhile in Connecticut (officially New York is in New England too... ) but hey, let's not argue... both teams did well and the Giants pulled an amazing game plan at 57 seconds before the whistle... So well done and enjoy!!! Just as a last comment... Madonna was good, buy trying to hard to prove she's not how old she is... #sad

Last thing I have to say is bout the Spurs v Liverpool game... One of my oldest dearest friends is a bloody Yid and my boss is a Liverpool fan... So I went out to watch the game.... and in a very short sum-up... it was very even for most of the game but at 2 points Liverpool should have gotten straight red cards and it was shit that they didn't...

love ya loads
Surfergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment