Friday 10 February 2012

The price is right? Or supermarket sweep? Oh yes and Sunderland!

Hello fellow Gooners,

First things first, I apologise to some of our younger readers for the language used by some of GFS writers, it is passion that drives them but I have been lax in my editing so messages you have sent, to complain, I accept and I will do better and very sorry if we have offended, it was not intentional.

So first up a message from Arsenal Ray Winstone;

Deloitte Money League
1. Real Madrid €479.5m
2. Barcelona €450.7m
3. Man U €367m
4. Bayern Munich €321.4m
5. Arsenal €251.1m

Are our recent achievements,league position, trophy haul commensurate with our financial standing?
You know the answer!

Have to agree, we are in the top money league time and time again, no success but a very comfortable board and a big profit for them to take away from the Arsenal. To be honest I am so fed up with the feeble outbursts on Fox News, how they thought Piers Morgan spoke for all Arsenal fans I will never know, he knows as much about Arsenal as a spud fan with 15 pints down his neck, season ticket holder my butt (sorry) but never seen him at Arsenal so I hope you know where I am coming from!

Safe to say that I have no idea where we will end up as a team this season, I have my doubts that we will make the CL, only because of the points we have dropped, Blackburn was such a sigh of relief and signs that the team are on the up, but the teams around us want the same and Sunderland will be the biggest challenge so far this season, with O'Neil in charge we must be at our best. They are on a crest of a new manager wave so we have to be at our best.

So Madrid want RVP, no surprise there, after all the Spanish mob always seem to want to take our players, once the Arsenal magic has been weaved on them, look at Cesc, Henry etc, so I hope we are not in for a prolonged press ridiculous Arsenal bash and a good price if he does go. Not a last grab trolly dash as it may snow next week so lets get what we can!

I wish you all well tomorrow with the team you support, as for me, a destruction of Sunderland, like Blackburn would be the ideal set up for the following week, lets hope arry gets a bloody nose this weekend from the geordies too.

Later,
The Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment