Tuesday 22 November 2011

If you could, what would you say?

Good evening all,

First a big thanks to all who sent messages following our loss. I cannot say much as you will understand but I have to say a big thank you to Mrs F. You moved so many people with your blog, so from the bottom of my heart I say, no one could express it better!

Anyway, good news. Arsene will see out his contract till 2014 and will not be going anywhere. I know this will upset a certain section of Gooners but we need some consistency over the coming months and a strong man at the helm is not to be dismissed.
 On TalkSport or as most Gooners say, talkshite it was fab to hear a Gooner taxi driver giving Goughie a really hard time over his opinion on Spuds being a new brand of football. Now most Gooners went with the 2004 season, which I can understand, however, this was not a like for like team comparison, as he said, who have they really beaten yet and at the age of 52 he could do what Adypaymore did last night. He was a true Gooner, with passion but also a sense of humour which I have not heard for a while. Check it out on TalkSport it is well worth a listen.

So Arry says Spuds are good enough to win the league? Love the fact he has a dream and but get real, neither we or they have the money to compete with Shitty, however as Jack has put a major bet on twitter, £3000 to charity if Spuds finish above us or £1 from every Spud if not shows our passion as a team to turn our season around and I for one, thanks to Geordie D cannot wait for the Spuds game 2012, and you guys must learn to behave when you come to the Grove. Be adults and respect where you are!

CL tomorrow, looking forward to that but I hope there is no big fall out from Shitty game in Napoli. 33 stabbings in 18 months and Uefa does nowt. Excuse my French but what a bag of shite, Uefa, FIFA love all things non UK, as Bloater said we are a small island, TWAT, we know what you have been up to and we,( sorry to say but you hate it,) invented the game, show some respect!

Well that's it from me and thanks again to my Gooner Family, where ever you are.

Laters, The Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment