Monday 28 November 2011

Positive Thoughts Make Positive Things Happen! With Mrs F :D

 First off... It's sad news again, that a great player and coach passed away yesterday Garry Speed. I'm sure every ones thoughts are with his family. Such a great shame..

 Well, we have Man City tomorrow. Great... I have to admit I'm quite happy how things are going for them at the moment, but before you think I'm going to praise them I'm not. They lost over the week to Napoli 2-1 and then draw away at Anfield yesterday. I hope this has dampened their spirits for how well they've started off this season, with the lucky bonus that striker Mario Balotelli and midfielder Gareth Barry are suspended for the game, woo hoo!
 Also Samir Nasri will be making his first appearance against Arsenal since leaving the club, I'm sure he's going to get a warm welcome, not! lol! Even though Arsene Wenger has said to the Arsenal faithfuls to go easy on him, we'll just have to wait and see.
 I just hope we can step up against (I hate to say this) this great squad of players and beat them to the ground, crying while their at it. We'll just have to pray extra hard.. While we are unbeaten for our last 10 games we still face a huge test against them, if we can beat them in the Carling Cup I think we could go on to beat them in the Premier League. Positive thoughts people, always positive!
 Like I said to my friend Ben yesterday when Liverpool were playing Man City, he was saying he'd be happy for a draw. You shouldn't go into a game thinking that way, you should always be thinking "yes we can!" And towards the end he was proper going for it, with me along with him, I don't want the money rich buying their way into the top four team stealing our Invincibles season. We earned it, while they've bought it. Every team that plays them now (even Spurs) I'll be routing for them to kick their ass! Maybe we'll be the ones to take it away from them, now wouldn't that be great!

 Well, I'm thinking positively tonight and all of tomorrow, and maybe if theirs enough people thinking the way I am we'll send all that energy into the team. Then we might, no we will go away with a win tomorrow, maybe 1-0, maybe 2-1 you get the idea. So everyone positive thoughts, gets positive results (I hope!)

 Lets kick some Man City butt tomorrow!

Goodnight guys,
 Love Mrs Fabregas
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment