Wednesday 2 November 2011

If you Tolerate this will our Arsenal be next?

I am indebted to the Manic Street Preachers for today's blog title and driving my rant today. Silent Stan come out in Praise of the Manc owning Glazers, Kronke said"Since they took over they have won and they have increased the revenues by a huge amount. If I was a fan of that club, I would go there and go wow, because how could you do it any better!" Well Mr Kronke, first thing to remember is that this bunch came in and then dumped a vast amount of debt on the club whilst taking funds out to boot. That may be an American business model but American business is not exactly great shape at the moment?

The chair of the mancs supporters sent us Gooners a warning today when he said we should be worried he has that kind of idea of running a club. Now I have no problem with commercial incomes and people taking monies from their business interest but what I do hate the sound of is one of Europes richest clubs being saddled with debt and ticket prices going sky high, so if that's what Silent Stan has in mind I for one say no thanks.

We have nearly cleared our debts, although we have had to suffer another ticket hike, but we are no where near the kind of debt burden they have and long may that continue!

More soon but had to get that off my chest. 8 points top of our group and a game this weekend then off to New York. Mrs F, it's all yours.

Laters, The Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment