Friday 18 November 2011

Apologies, Thierry Henry, Wengers xmas wish and Thanksgiving approaching with Mrs Fabregas

Hey guys,
 Sorry we haven't had a post up everyday recently, it's been a bit hectic at the moment. My manager is leaving so it's been crazy for me, and the Dog was living it large in NY! We will be back on track soon, I promise. :)

 Anyway... Thierry Henry (legend!) Is back at Arsenal keeping fit and training with the lads until he returns to the States in February. I had a chance to shake his hand at the Arsenal v Red Bulls game, but the boys were in a hurry to get back to the Gunners pub. I didn't realise this until I saw the highlights when I got home, to which I repeatedly hit the Dog saying (jokingly) "You bastard, why did we have to leave straight away!" But hey ho, it would have been awesome though.

 Arsene Wenger has said that all he wants for Christmas is to close the gap between us and Man City. We've got a winning streak going at the moment, which is great and I hope we can keep it up. I didn't think for how we started this season that we'd be possibly finishing in the top four, but then again Liverpool started the same last year they just took a bit longer to get back on their feet.

 With Thanksgiving approaching next Thursday (I can't wait!) I shall be stuffing my face along with the Dog and Surfergirl, I have to admit it's the BEST meal of the year! I shall put a picture up of my dinner plate, and the massive turkey that we all get our mits into. Along with a nice bottle of Tuaca, the old kind though (the new stuff tastes like crap) I hope the makers of Tuaca see this and change it back, we should start a petition. :)

Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend and I'm looking forward to Norwich v Arsenal tomorrow, we should be getting a match report from the Ghost so watch out! Come on you gunners, lets keep this winning streak going!!


Love from
Mrs Fabregas
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment