Wednesday 16 November 2011

FIFA Follies

Well he had to do it didn't he? Mr Sepp Blatter yet again pulls on his size 14's and leaps head first into more stupidity care of his lack of brain. How can you go onto a television interview and come out with the most amazing piece of crap it has ever been my misfortune to listen to. This really sums up the man in charge of International football, who states there is no corruption in FIFA.......oh sorry there is and we will investigate and get rid of any voting opposition I may have.....oh yea I am in charge again. Then to come out with "just shake hands as it is a heat of the moment thing?" Muppet!!!!!!!!!

The back tracking is now coming thick and fast with Bloater, Blatter on spell check, using twitter to try and explain his actions. I think the damage is now done and shows that FIFA are managed by complete morons with interest only in their own nest building and have no idea how to govern football worldwide. To come out with such utter garbage when the world of football would be hanging on every word just beggars belief.

So will he be punished? Doubt it. This will be brushed away yet again unless countries decide to stand up against this man but I really cannot see that happen.

So Barcelona want to play Manure on a Saturday and increase the CL games. Nothing to do with money then eh? Just get rid of years of domestic history to appease the gods of TV and finance. Am I a dinosaur? Maybe, but I believe in passion and pride in my sport and that is why I have always loved The Arsenal as they have always embodied this, whatever the decade so that gets a no from me. I guess in the end most fans will not have a say but I just hope we can all be bloody minded enough so our voices can be heard.

Finally Suarez gets charged by the FA along with Terry. Expect the punishment to be two hours of shaking hands with Sepp Bloater (god bless you spell check for that name).

Laters, The Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment