Thursday 3 November 2011

Family Bloody Family!!

Tonight it's not so much bout Arsenal, as about family...

It seems that no matter how much you can put into your family that they can then turn it around and, well for a better word completely fuck you up.... Just when my daughter and I sort out our problems, my boys bring on more. Why? I have no idea.. But it reminds me of the stuff that happens with the team (Arsenal). There's the horrible bits, like the start of the season, and good bits, like now when they seem to find their feet, boots, guts, gumption... Then there's the media

The team is an extension of your family, and like your family you don't wanna be lied to. I know the media will make things up and sensationalise stuff and you have to sorta read it like a grain of salt.. but in the end it's your team. I say screw the media and let's just look forward. We have West Brom coming up on Sat and I'm quite optimistic!!

We're at number 7 on the 'ol table and they're 13. We were below that a couple of games away and we're going up the the table... Roast beef for me please, with horse radish and Yorkshire puddings!!

Families can drive you to the point of killing them (oh no did I just say that out loud?) and so can Arsenal, but they are your family, just like Arsenal, and that is THAT is most important thing on this beautiful ball we all live on!

Signing off,

Surfergirl xxx
 
 
And from the Dog,
 
   A big shout for Carlo and his new Frimpong shirt will load the photo shortly but on behalf of the GFS crew it was a pleasure. See you in two weeks guys.
 
Laters, The Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment