Sunday 13 November 2011

Anything can happen...

Yesterday was an anything can happen day! My son and I went up to see a puppy at a rehoming place for wildlife. We had seen this puppy on the website and fell in love. We weren't disappointed either, he is lovely! The anything can happen part was when they let him come home with us. With no home check! The girl at the place was so impressed with us and how we were with him, she said she was sure we'd give him a great home and life...

So the other anything can happen thing was England beat Spain!! Who woulda thought!! Fabregras was playing and they still didn't score. He's grown his hair tho! Everyone thought we were going to get slaughtered, some said don't even bother watching it... Well I did watch it, with Mrs. Fabregas and I thought it was worth it! I thought Spain should of been 4 up but are defence held and thank God for goalposts!!

We have Norwich on the 19th and I can't wait!! I hate International breaks, and wincing every time there's a tackle on one of our players. So now that it's over and we can sigh with relief, and look forward to Norwich!!

Sighing and signing off!

Surfergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment