Friday 4 November 2011

Mrs Fabregas talking all sorts :)

So... I'm looking after the website for while the Dog is away, I'm a bit nervous so wish me luck.

Well it's all a bit quiet till the weekend, when we play West Brom at home.
 The 0-0 draw with Marseille in my eyes could of been better, if Ramsey's aim had been more on target we could of possible had two goals. To be honest I barely paid attention to the game as I was frantically writing to get the live blog up, it was a bit stressful at the start as it was my first one. I did start yelling at the Dog to which he replied "I can take over if you'd like?" but I held fast and managed to get on top of things once we got to half time and I'd had a cig with a shot of tequila. ;)
 The second half was better with three changes but even RVP couldn't help, he seemed to have bought the team spirit up for about five seconds and then we went back to playing at the pase before.

My friend Ben helped us out on Tuesday because for some reason the Dog's laptop would not connect to the Internet so he went home and bought over his mammoth sized apple computer over, it was quite funny when you walked into the pub, it looked like we were some crazed computer techs running the pub..

After all that I've had a bit of a crazy week, so I hate to admit that football hasn't been on my mind as much but I am looking forward to tomorrow. Plus hopefully we will have it on in the Exchange because we've got a Greece sky box, huhzar!! That's if we don't get any Manc's coming in asking for their game instead so wish us south gooners luck!

Have an awesome weekend everyone!

Love Mrs Fabregas
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment