Sunday 6 November 2011

Hello all, I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday.

 Firstly I'd like to apologise for my absence. I've had a week off work and spent a lot of time in the pub. Secondly I must confess I haven't yet seen the highlights of West Brom due to terrorist related activities on my most favourite night of the year. A lot was spent on fireworks and alot was cut down smashed up burnt/exploded last night.
Anyway back to the football and I'm still smiling from Chelsea. More so because every time I close my eyes I see that cunt Terry chewing grass. Nothing could get me down, even the snooze fest of Marseille. But that's a draw I can take. I said to the usual suspects in the pub that I'd take 4 points from the 2 games against the frogs so not much to complain about, and it wouldn't be arsenal if went took the straight forward route.....where's the excitement in that. On a brighter note. I was back in the clock end for it and the crowd were up in spirits. Actually stood for the entirety of the 2nd half. Which was a treat as I brought an ozzy mate along so he saw the grove in full swing.
By all accounts rambo smashed it again yesterday and it's good to see the verminator getting one. I think Arteta deserved a goal, he's done alot of unnoticed work recently that's been crucial to us. An even Theo looks like hes remembered to put one foot in front of the other, and keep the ball.
Unfortunately we have an interlude now where we have to cheer along an England team full of cunts I hate Rooney cashley Lampard to name a few and offer up sacrifices to the football gods that not everyone gets injured playing in stupid meaningless cunty friendlies.
Anyway I have a fish finger and cheese butty on the way so I'll love you and leave you.

Oh one last thing, anyone else have a little chuckle at 'arrys ticker????

RED ARMY

Goonerdan

No comments:

Post a Comment