Sunday 16 October 2011

2-1 and a message from the SA Ghost!

Hello fellow Gooners, well as I predicted this morning we got a 2-1 win. But bloody hell were our nerves taken to the max ,last 10 Min's then we looked like a premier team. A big up to|RVP and now a Big up to our SA ghost. I could write so much for today but we are getting a big write up tomorow. So enjoy and find out why we go as far as SA.
Laters The Dog

Ghost says.......

Hello my name is Louwrens, I'm a 16 year  form South Africa that has an exceptional love for Arsenal. I'm most probably the biggest Arsenal fan in South Africa (If not the world). When I saw the awesome red and white colours for the first time 2 years ago that's when my Love for the club began, since then my soccer knowledge and passion grew and grew . So this is the first time I write about Arsenal hopefully there will be much more to come.........So the talk of the International break started with how did Arsenal lose to Spurs ? I think we need to improve on our shooting some bad misses by Walcot and Ramsey and then the Gunners need to start defending better. German International per Mertesacker Needs to step up and show his talent, and lead the younger defenders, and also look a bit more alive Mate. Then Gervinho the guy has talent but why is he never passing in critical stages ? always trying to get the goal himself. The Gunners had the worst start in 50 years and that's due to Injuries and loosing some of our players. But I'm confident we can start winning, we have a few  fixtures ahead of us that we should win and if we do that will put us back into the top 6. Oh and we as supporters need to be patient we have a lot of new players and we need to give them time to gel and get confidence. So talk of this weekend is playing Sunderland, I think this could be the beginning of a new Season for the Gunners, So go out there and win big ! 

Monday update from the Ghost!

Well ill start off with saying what a game (I'll quote form the Dog's words ) I aged by 60 years, And then I lost about 10 L of water due to sweat and stress. Arsenal had a flying start with Robin Van Persi scoring the fastest ever Arsenal goal of 29 seconds. Sebastian Larsson made sure the teams go level into half time with a excellent free kick. With just under 20 minutes left substitute Andre Arshavin had a moment of brilliance which almost got the Gunners ahead with just under 20 minutes left, with 9 minutes left the flying Dutchman RVP had a excellent free kick that put the Gunners ahead again. Arsenal goal keeper Wozniak Szczesny had some hair raising moments but he made great saves. Alex song, Tomas Rosicky, youngster Carl Jenkinson, all played critical roles in one of Arsenal's better performances of the season. Next week we play Stoke and if we can win that match it might give us enough confidence to beat Chelsea the following week, Really proud of the Gunners. The Ghost 

No comments:

Post a Comment