Friday 7 October 2011

The second coming......

The respect I have for Arsene Wenger is absolute. What that man has done for the club is nothing other than magnificent. But he is not above criticism.
That is what we learn from. We make mistakes, we learn from them. I don't understand why we keep slipping up in the same areas. This is obviously something he needs to address. He needs someone to show our team, so full of talent and promise, how things are done at The Arsenal.
Something Tim Stillman touched on in his latest arseblog entry is class. Its just as important as winning, as it is wining The Arsenal way.
Currently, Tony Adams, our greatest ever captain is lost in Azerbaijan. The captain of our greatest ever team, Patrick Viera, is director of wanking into a bucket or something at Citeh. And God himself is assistant manager at Ajax.
Imagine if we had those 3 (in the rightful place) at The Grove.
Would they stand for these mistakes? No they fucking wouldn't.
It is obvious to me that Dennis is our next manager. Give him a year at Ajax then stick him partnering Pat. A year of that then I have faith in Dennis to smash it apart.
But then I'm biased. My old man is Chelsea. My mum side are Fulham. Strange your might think for a west London boy brought up in sunny Croydon to support The Arsenal. But my dad wasn't on the ball and my godfather, when I was 4 years old took me to Highbury, bought me my first shirt, picked me up on his shoulders and pointed out a player warming up. He told me that's Dennis Bergkamp. I've been an Gooner since then. And I believe we can turn this around. With a little help from our old friends. The second coming will bring with it glory and beer and bragging rights again, because I'm fucking sick of taking stick from yidos, rangers and even west fucking brom fans.
So come on Arsene, swallow your pride and ask for some help from your old leaders, heroes and legends.
People forget this is Arsene 4th team, he's been he that long, let's get behind him and make a success of it.
Gooner Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment