Thursday 27 October 2011

A Funny thing happened on the way.......

On Saturday I was travelling up on the central line to the game against Stoke when I suddenly felt very optimistic.
In fact I was so optimistic that I text a friend and my son that I felt Arsenal would win 3-0. ALRIGHT I know we let goals in so it was 3-1 in the end but actually it would seem that a lot of teams this season are defensively weak, it is not JUST Arsenal that are guilty of mistakes. Take the game in Manchester for instance that was the icing on my cake for sure, but there is still a long way to go in the season.

I really do feel that small steps are now being made in the right direction and you can see that the players are beginning to believe in themselves again and some confidence is slowly returning. Robin Van Persie is in his element being the main man and captain and it really suits him, you can see him growing in authority and confidence and it’s rubbing off on the team.

The team IS settling down the results are better, Arsene is not throwing water bottles yet. What more could we want? Well lots more actually and you know I think we may well get our wish.

A great result against Bolton in the Carling Cup last night and, with a changed team is some indication of Arsenal improving and with Chelsea away on Saturday that’s what we all want to see, so let’s all keep being optimistic and supporting regularly and loudly!!

P.S. if I have any more psychic moments I will let you all know :)
 
Hazel The Big G 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment