Monday 10 October 2011

Sat in a pub with Friends

This blog is a bit different today, just in the fact I am sitting with friends, erm in a pub actually drinking beer as I write and discussing all things rugby, football, best Sunday roast and eating salted peanuts. The best, Surfergirl said to say eating nuts but we are not that kind of blog site!

Mrs Fabregas (me! I've taken over while the dog goes for a faaag!) I've just missed my bus to go meet my friend in Brighton, so am now here instead so I'm going to be even later.. I'm also finishing off the reminisce of my red wine, my cure to getting over the flu. ha! I know it probably won't work but it does in my mind :) He's bk so I'm going to run for the next one with fag in one hand and glass in the other...

At least she has got her Arsenal hoodie on and Surfergirl has had to lend her 55p for he bus, so sad!

I (Surfergirl, extraordinare!!) gave her a pound and she only gave change back to lighten the load of change in her VERY small short-shorts!!! Hee hee hee :o)

Anyway down to business, so anyone read all the twitter traffic last night? Are we Arsenal or are we a bunch of arguing idiots (see talksport for the article but I cannot be arsed to put on a link for such garbage) who cannot agree what should happen with our team our our future? Ladyarse has put on a survey today for the Arsene out crowd and last time I looked it was 57% in favour of him staying, but has it come to this? A twitter poll to argue with other Arsenal fans about our future? By the way I admire the work that Ladyarse does and if I can help with the banner printing only too happy too (see my blog yesterday) and Arseblog speaks alot of sense too. It seems to me that if a fan can get a name by setting up a cause to so call support Arsenal then all power to you. Just do it for the right reasons, take Arsenal forward and not to fall into the media Arsenal witch hunt that is so easy to fall into, after all, what do we Gooners want? Yes trophies, Yes success but also a stable and well supported team. I say wake up Emirates and lets make the place a fortress. That would do so much more than banners and protests. Guys come on Love your Arsenal..

All Gooners have a chance to make a difference every week. Home or away, cheer a team that you love and try and be the difference. It is so lacking at the moment!

So England are through, Rooney suspended. Worthington is out at Northern Ireland, Ireland could be through but I want to leave this blog with the thoughts of a true Scots fan for the Euro's.

2016 - fingers crossed!  Only joking - the eternal optimist in me says it's like the Paris march all over again - who will be our McFadden tomorrow night - step up Craig Mackail-Smith aka super-seagull-my-grannie's-a-jock-honestly!  Is it asking too much?  Perhaps, but stranger things have happened!

The Honoury Arsenal Fan here, just wanted to say as this will be my last chance before I bugger off to the land of Germans, that as much as I (occassionally) take the piss out of Arsenal and cheer on the opposing team, after the dissappointing West Ham season last year, Arsenal are now my favourite team in the Prem!!!! Did I say that? Dont tell Surfergirl....she may never let me go to Deutschland...Let it be known that I will always support Arsenal over any Kraut...(and not just the sour kind!) team....THAFH signing off.

You heard it here first and by the way. C'Mon Ayr! If you confused that's our Scottish honary Arsenal fan!!!

Tha tha thats all folks!!

Much love, The Dog, Mrs. Fabrgas, Surfergirl, Teach, and The Honoury Arsenal Fan James

No comments:

Post a Comment