Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween and looking forward to Marseille tomorrow with Mrs Fabregas

Well to start off, what a weekend.. Halloween went full swing for me, I partied hard and had lots of fun! Plus what a result 5-3! RVP is on fire! Some papers are saying to be scared of him, and I think they should be. He's scored 28 times in 29 games, with 9 goals in the past 5 games and is certain he will score every match he plays because his confidence is so high. Well I say bring on Marseille, I hope their afraid of him. The only thing that would ruin his season would be an injury, which I pray every night to the football god that he won't get one.

So Marseille at home tomorrow, well we've already managed to win away 1-0 with Aaron Ramsey's late injury-time winner. We are at the top of the group table, only by one point though so it is vital in my eyes that we win this game even though Olympiacos only have 3 points, but still I'd like to finish top and I'm sure Wenger would too!

The squad are feeling amazing after the incredible result at Chelsea so I'm sure they will be going into the game with high spirits, I hope this won't cloud their judgement and cost us the match. Didier Deschamps wants to put an end to RVP's stunning performance when his side comes to the Emirates and knows his players must be on top form to stop him, well lets hope they don't!

All in all I'm looking forward to tomorrow, I think we can do it. No actually I know we can do it! Lets show them how it's done.

RVP is the top third scorer in Europe scoring 1 goal every 94.02 minutes per game, which leaves him 58 seconds behind Messi and Fabregas record of games played and goals scored of 107 minutes. RVP shows he can score in league cup and champions league, so that's why we currently have the best European striker today.

Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea eat our dust!!

Love
Mrs Fabregas

P.S Cancer charity that The Dog had previously had, please follow on twitter @bazafc thank you

Here's the boring bit (which I seem to always get stuck with, the stats) The Dog insisted...

The pressure of having a go because we are a one man team, that our stats are now showing that our team are beginning to pull together and we will be scoring goals from all areas from our team. We look forward to our BFG scoring his first goal!

Also me and the Dog shall be doing a live blog for tomorrows game, all comments are welcome. Please get ahold of @BigCsizzla @GFS_Arsenal @dognash1 @surfergirl on Twitter, and look out for our announcement of our shirt winner with a photo to follow.

Speak to you all tomorrow

Love Mrs F (again)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment