Tuesday 4 October 2011

Old and new...

there is an old saying about "putting your head down and you'll get through it"... This can be applied to different aspects of life. As Arsenal fans I think we all know what I'm talking about.  Lately when people ask me what team I support and I reply 'Arsenal', they either sigh or say something like 'Good luck with that!'  Well, I say this is the time when true Arsenal fans show their colours!! 

"We won't go quietly into the night.. We will not vanish without a fight!" 

I think all of us who are true fans stand tall, although thoroughly frustrated as hell sometimes, and look to the future and next game.. With another injury (get well soon Sagna!) it's looking even harder, but fear not Arsenal fan at some point it will change. And hopefully we'll all be there, still flying the colours!!

I know I will... 

Guest Blogger, Surfergirl.


Editor message;
So much has been written about Sunday that I feel I cannot add further. I am sickened by both sets of fans, being Arsenal I thought we were above that but Spurs fans have to take blame too but as with any media, it's easier to jump on a bandwagon rather than report fully. To the sick fan who posted those twisted tweets to Jack Wiltshere, you are beneath contempt and glad you crawled off to which ever hole you came from. So Gooners, lets show the world our pride and passion and thanks Sufergirl.
Laters,
The dog

No comments:

Post a Comment