Saturday 14 January 2012

Fans in love with Spurs? Spurs fans are...

Just goes to show what utter shite the newspapers write these days.... The Sun published an article from paddypower, (free advertising for both I guess! Sorry guys).  Anyway, saying it was going to make Arsenal fans sick everywhere but the fans love the Spurs?  Yea, the Spurs fans love the Spurs, and anyone else betting on them doesn't mean they like em, they just think they'll make em some money.. Good 'ol 'arry and his merry men are doing well, so now even die hard Man U supporters are betting on them to win this or that. BUT that doesn't mean they love or even like Spurs they just want some mulla!!!

Anyway this is an Arsenal blog so enough bout the team we won't mention anymore!! Hee hee hee!!

So we got Swansea tomorrow and I'm going to be at work, AGAIN, so will have to listen to it on 5Live.
My comp has now gone to pot again and I am typing this without a monitor so please excuse the typos as I can't see a thing!! Oh bugger, I gotta sign off for now.. I'm really sorry GFS

Surfergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment