Monday 23 January 2012

Not on this given Sunday

Happy New year and happy life to the people born under the dragon, I am the year of the Rabbit, explains alot! Was I there yesterday?  That has been a question I have been asked on Twitter today and yes I was! Where? West Stand behind the the bench? Why? thanks to @clockenders, you really should follow this man on twitter, top Gooner! My opinion on the game? Let me tell you.

Now for those who read you will know I am a very Old School Gooner, I have views, you may not agree but let me tell you, never have I ever been so sad to be an Arsenal fan.I will say this to the Johnny come lately to the Arsenal family, read up on our history, support your club, disagree sometimes yes, we all have reasons to be cross, angry etc but above all it's your team, and to the idiots at Finsbury Park Tube, hows your nuts today? Scumbags nuff said!

The game review is coming from the Ghost and SuferGirl has something to say too so guys keep your eyes peeled and a previous writer has a new name. Look forward to the Arsenal history spot from Statto.

But above all this, and a dam good chat at the Herbert Chapman and Horatio bar, I am proud to know so many top Arsenal fans, long may that continue!

Laters, a bruised Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment