Sunday 15 January 2012

As my Dad and Chris would say. What? Where is my Arsenal!

To be honest I have been a very quiet Gooner for some time, I even took a holiday from the blog because of the crap written by a nobody, wanting to damage me, sorry blog proved you wrong. I even broke my promise to my self. What ever happens we will turn all things around, we will be OK, we will win through. Now I am leaving the game report to the Ghost, he does this well and you will understand from his writing what happened in the game but I really have to get this off my chest today!

I watched the game today with such high hopes that I really thought we are moving on regardless of the press stuff today, "Arsene, January window should be scraped" I am not going into the game its self as The Ghost is writing later on that but having sat watched the game today, after supporting alot of fans with the banner argument, rowing with Spuds, Manure, Shiteh, Toffee, and my worst nightmare, Swans fans on the win today where the fuck has my Arsenal gone? Now I have been a fan since 1970 when I first went with my dad to a Leeds game, then watched us lose an FA cup but I have watched us slowly, and oh so so slowly get better and better. Now I have no time in this blog to explain it. Most Arsenal fans these days have no time for it, so will not waste my writing. Today however I am one disgusted Gooner. Why? Did you watch the game? I have been talking to some very committed Gooners, including Arseblog and Ladyarse, but I have to agree with @shewore (BSM is nothing without its backing and proved it has that, if only more was done on last walk)  We need one of two things, Arse kick or New owners to sort stuff out. Arsenal at the moment means profit to some. Arsenal fans want trophy's, is not going to happen. Sort it Arsenal or walk away as we fans will tell you how we feel and judging on results we could do a lot better!

Laters? No Just an Angry Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment