Thursday 26 April 2012

Peering through an Arsenal Haze

Hello all from a hospital bed in the west country!

First a big thanks to all the messages on twitter to get well soon. I am humbled that you all took the time to do so and I will do my best so thank you from the bottom of my heart. The Gooner Family never cease to amaze and astound me!

So why today's title? Well apart from the drugs which when take effect they really do produce a haze, I also think it sums up the Arsenal news of late. Hazy with no real clarity on the horizon.
Both Vela and Bendtner are due back to us at the end of the season. neither want to come back but neither have clubs rushing to knock at Arsenal's door with fists of money for them. My offer to Arsene of arranging a car boot sale still stands (see previous blog) and I still have the wooden clothes hanger to add an incentive. I feel however we will still be saddled with with surplus baggage come August!
See Denilson for an example!

Other news tells us we are in talks with M'Vila, "It's a done deal!" Yes just like Murdoch and the take over of BSkyB, I may be in hospital but even I can see through that nonsense. Arsene always does business in private not in the press!

Talking of which I feel most politicians would make great agents. Greedy, true only to themselves and the biggest peddlers of untruths since the brothers Grim. For an honest Agent/politician see Snow White!

Finally the only piece of happiness I can take out of the Champions League semi finals? John Terry!
"I am not that sort of player" he gushed at the end of the game. Terry, I won't use Mr as that shows some modicum of respect, you really need to go to PR classes or are you running for govement or an agents job?

That's all and back to nurses giving me a bed bath now!
Good health and take care.
The Dog

1 comment: