Saturday 21 April 2012

Kicking and Castrations!!

Hello all you Gooners out there!! (and guests too!)

Surfergirl here, how are you all?  Good I hope, and looking forward to today's game!! Before I start talking bout our beloved Arsenal, I'd just like to say anyone reading this in Brighton/Hove we will NOT be watching the game in The Exchange... We worked pretty hard to promote that pub as an Arsenal venue for all Gooners in the area, and sorry we're not endorsing them anymore, but the new manager is a heartless, spineless person, who screwed over Mrs. F and Shortstuff for jobs and a place to live. He needs a good kicking! They lost their jobs on Monday and he still hasn't the common courtesy to talk to her. SO we are all off to try the Palmeria on Davigdor Rd. Who we here the manager is a Gooner!! Yeah!! So come along and join in the fun!! :o)

Sooooo Chelsea, ay?  Are we scared? I don't think so, I think determined is the right word... The boys have worked hard to get back to a spot for the Champions League and I don't think they wanna lose it.  Chelsea beat Barcelona mid-week and I know we were all wishing they didn't so that they would be going into this game with that weight on the hearts. Well, maybe because they've beaten Barcelona, it might just go in our favor, and they'll be cocky and mess up. I'm hoping Arsenal is going to step up and show what they've got!!
It's unfortunate Mike Dean is the ref as they've won the last 2 against us with him, but let's not look for excuses, let's look for results!!!  Come on boys, who's Kings of London?  And what's the color???  Certainly NOT blue!!

I'll sign off saying a shout out to my poor puppy Rolo who is now a ball-less wonder, and is feeling very sorry for himself, and hates me....

See ya on the other side of the game!!!!  Come on you Gunners, do us proud!!!

Surfergirl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment